Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday 30 July 2009

It is wonderful to be back in Knysna. I am not sure of who wanted to get back home quicker. Margi and I shared the driving. The MAX recorded speed on the GPS was 173km/hr and I was not driving at the time!

I really am tired of the roller coaster ride I seem to be on at the moment. One day I feel much better and the next I am way down again. Since arriving back on Monday afternoon I have again not been feeling at all well. I put this down to a bit of fatigue from Monday's travelling. I am sure that a bit of R&R will only see an improvement.

I continue to take strength from that wonderful news given to me by the ENT last week and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel which is not that long anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Margi, you go girl! Grant enjoy the peace, tranquility and healing properties of the Garden route and get well again! Welcome back to the Cape!

    ReplyDelete