Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not a great evening yesterday. Throat very sore when I try to swallow. The "drrruuuugggsss" helped eventually and I managed to sleep until about 04:00.
Lay awake after that trying to figure out why I have these up and down experiences. Possible answer is that I had, had a weekend free of any treatment and had spent a good portion of Sunday resting and sleeping, I guess that no treatment and rest, allowed some healing to take place, only for my body to be assaulted again yesterday morning. Probably also the reason why I felt fatigued yesterday afternoon.
Weekly chemo treatments have been changed to Wednesdays. This as a result of the Oncologist closing her practice last week on Monday. Tuesday was a public holiday and allowed her a long weekend. Monday this week would have been too close to Wednesday last week, hence the change.
Today saw the 16th radio-therapy session completed. Almost half way!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALISTAIR. HOPE YOU FEEL WELL ENOUGH TO CRACK A BOTTLE OF BUBBLY. LOVE
    E

    ReplyDelete